|Case colour||Black brushed stainless steel|
|Strap colour||Rust brown genuine leather|
|Hour/Minute Hands||Black with green luminescence|
|Second/Chrono Hands||Vermilion red|
|Glass||Sapphire Crystal Glass|
|Movement||Miyota Japanese Movement|
|Water Resistance||5 ATM (Rain resistant)|
|Functions||Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Date, 24-hour, 30-minute timer, and 60-second timer|
Simple design with outdoorsy and military inspiration, the Field watch features a black steel casing, matte black or frost white dial with chronograph functions and a second hand that pops with color. The standard configuration features a rust brown genuine leather strap that is interchangeable to match your preferences. The Field is a go-to timepiece for your everyday hustle or when you’re on a field mission being active on the weekends.
- Interchangeable Strap: Yes (3 choices)
- Glass: Sapphire Crystal Glass
- Movement: Miyota Japanese Movement
- Battery: Sony SR621SW
- Water Resistance: 5ATM (withstands light rain and splashes)
- 1 Insert tip of spring bar into lug hole, while holding lever back.
- 2 Align spring bar with second lug hole, and release the lever until it clicks. Repeat for both straps sections.