|Rose gold brushed stainless steel
|Rose gold with green luminescence
|Sapphire Crystal Glass
|Miyota Japanese Movement
|5 ATM (Rain resistant)
|Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Date, 24-hour, 30-minute timer, and 60-second timer
The Campus watch is formal, brilliant, and versatile, featuring a rose gold stainless steel casing, matte black or frost white dial with chronograph functions and rose gold hands with green luminescence. The standard configuration features a black nylon strap that is interchangeable to match your preferences. The Campus can be both a dress or casual timepiece, that is guaranteed to bring some ‘swagger’ anywhere you go.
- Interchangeable Strap: Yes (3 choices)
- Glass: Sapphire Crystal Glass
- Movement: Miyota Japanese Movement
- Battery: Sony SR621SW
- Water Resistance: 5ATM (withstands light rain and splashes)
- 1 Insert tip of spring bar into lug hole. Hold lever back, align spring bar with lug hole and release lever until it clicks. Repeat for top and bottom lugs.
- 2 Slide strap through spring bars and pull carefully.
- 3 Slide strap through back ring, and pull carefully.