What is my size?×
How to change leather straps
- 1 Insert tip of spring bar into lug hole, while holding lever back
- 2 Align spring bar with second lug hole, and release the lever until it clicks. Repeat for both straps sections.
How to change nylon straps
- 1 Insert tip of spring bar into lug hole. Hold lever back, align spring bar with lug hole and release lever until it clicks. Repeat for top and bottom lugs.
- 2 Slide strap through spring bars and pull carefully.
- 3 Slide strap through back ring, and pull carefully.
|Case colour||Silver brushed stainless steel|
|Strap colour||Navy blue and white nylon|
|Dial Colour||Navy blue|
|Glass||Sapphire Crystal Glass|
|Movement||Miyota Japanese Movement|
|Water Resistance||5 ATM (Rain resistant)|
|Functions||Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Date, 24-hour, 30-minute timer, and 60-second timer|
The Marina is designed in classic nautical style, featuring silver stainless steel casing, a navy blue dial and silver hands. The standard configuration features a navy blue and white nylon strap that is interchangeable to match your preferences. The Marina is the perfect wrist fashion for daily life in the city or when you feel like looking fresh on the weekend.
- Interchangeable Strap: Yes (2 choices)
- Glass: Sapphire Crystal Glass
- Movement: Miyota Japanese Movement
- Battery: Sony SR626SW
- Water Resistance: 3ATM (withstands light rain)