What is my size?×
How to change leather straps
- 1 Insert tip of spring bar into lug hole, while holding lever back
- 2 Align spring bar with second lug hole, and release the lever until it clicks. Repeat for both straps sections.
How to change nylon straps
- 1 Insert tip of spring bar into lug hole. Hold lever back, align spring bar with lug hole and release lever until it clicks. Repeat for top and bottom lugs.
- 2 Slide strap through spring bars and pull carefully.
- 3 Slide strap through back ring, and pull carefully.
|Case colour||Black brushed stainless steel|
|Strap colour||Black genuine leather|
|Dial Colour||Matte black|
|Hour/Minute Hands||Black with green luminescence|
|Second/Chrono Hands||Sunset yellow|
|Glass||Sapphire Crystal Glass|
|Movement||Miyota Japanese Movement|
|Water Resistance||5 ATM (Rain resistant)|
|Functions||Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Date, 24-hour, 30-minute timer, and 60-second timer|
The Aviator is a classic timepiece with sporty and rugged chronograph features. The watch is designed with a black steel casing, matte black or frost white dial and a second hand that pops with color. The standard configuration features a black genuine leather strap that is interchangeable to match your preferences. The Aviator is a daily watch that can keep up with your active lifestyle, and is equipped with features for the big city or the great outdoors.
- Interchangeable Strap: Yes (3 choices)
- Glass: Sapphire Crystal Glass
- Movement: Miyota Japanese Movement
- Battery: Sony SR621SW
- Water Resistance: 5ATM (withstands light rain and splashes)
- 1 Insert tip of spring bar into lug hole, while holding lever back.