What is my size?×
How to change leather straps
- 1 Insert tip of spring bar into lug hole, while holding lever back
- 2 Align spring bar with second lug hole, and release the lever until it clicks. Repeat for both straps sections.
How to change nylon straps
- 1 Insert tip of spring bar into lug hole. Hold lever back, align spring bar with lug hole and release lever until it clicks. Repeat for top and bottom lugs.
- 2 Slide strap through spring bars and pull carefully.
- 3 Slide strap through back ring, and pull carefully.
|Colour||Black and dark green|
|Width / Lenght||22mm x —|
|Buckle Colour||Silver brushed stainless steel|
The Black Green Nato strap is made from quality nylon and features silver brushed stainless steel buckle and rings. Available in 22mm width for the 42.5mm case size watches. All watches and straps are interchangeable to match your style preferences.
- Color: Black and Dark Green with Silver
- Material: High Quality Nylon
- Width: 22mm
- Length: 275mm