|Black brushed stainless steel
|Sapphire Crystal Glass
|Miyota Japanese Movement
|5 ATM (Rain resistant)
|Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Date, 24-hour, 30-minute timer, and 60-second timer
Simple time-piece for your not so simple daily-routine, the Jet Setter watch features a black casing, matte black or frost white dial and a second hand that pops with color. The standard configuration features a gray nylon strap that is interchangeable to match your preferences. This daily go-to timepiece will help you jet through your day with ease like a 747 at cruising altitude.
- Interchangeable Strap: Yes (3 choices)
- Glass: Sapphire Crystal Glass
- Movement: Miyota Japanese Movement
- Battery: Sony SR626SW
- Water Resistance: 3ATM (withstands light rain)
- 1 Insert tip of spring bar into lug hole. Hold lever back, align spring bar with lug hole and release lever until it clicks. Repeat for top and bottom lugs.
- 2 Slide strap through spring bars and pull carefully.
- 3 Slide strap through back ring, and pull carefully.