What is my size?×
How to change leather straps
- 1 Insert tip of spring bar into lug hole, while holding lever back
- 2 Align spring bar with second lug hole, and release the lever until it clicks. Repeat for both straps sections.
How to change nylon straps
- 1 Insert tip of spring bar into lug hole. Hold lever back, align spring bar with lug hole and release lever until it clicks. Repeat for top and bottom lugs.
- 2 Slide strap through spring bars and pull carefully.
- 3 Slide strap through back ring, and pull carefully.
|Case colour||Silver brushed stainless steel|
|Strap colour||Rust brown genuine leather|
|Dial Colour||Navy blue|
|Glass||Sapphire Crystal Glass|
|Movement||Miyota Japanese Movement|
|Water Resistance||5 ATM (Rain resistant)|
|Functions||Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Date, 24-hour, 30-minute timer, and 60-second timer|
The Windsor is a classic timepiece with nautical inspiration, featuring silver stainless steel casing, a navy blue dial and silver hands. The standard configuration features a rust brown genuine leather strap that is interchangeable to match your preferences. The Windsor is a daily watch that is fresh, handsome, and designed for your active lifestyle.
- Interchangeable Strap: Yes (2 choices)
- Glass: Sapphire Crystal Glass
- Movement: Miyota Japanese Movement
- Battery: Sony SR626SW
- Water Resistance: 3ATM (withstands light rain)
- 1 Insert tip of spring bar into lug hole, while holding lever back.