|Case colour||Silver brushed stainless steel|
|Strap colour||Black and dark green nylon|
|Dial Colour||Dark green|
|Hour/Minute Hands||Silver with green luminescence|
|Glass||Sapphire Crystal Glass|
|Movement||Miyota Japanese Movement|
|Water Resistance||5 ATM (Rain resistant)|
|Functions||Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Date, 24-hour, 30-minute timer, and 60-second timer|
The Pioneer has an adventurous, smart and unique design, featuring a silver stainless steel casing, dark green dial with chronograph function and silver hands with green luminescence. The standard configuration features a dark green and black nylon strap that is interchangeable to match your preferences. The Planner is designed to be as versatile as your personality: it can be used on the weekend, at the office, or after hours when you want to look your best.
- Interchangeable Strap: Yes (2 choices)
- Glass: Sapphire Crystal Glass
- Movement: Miyota Japanese Movement
- Battery: Sony SR621SW
- Water Resistance: 5ATM (withstands light rain and splashes)
- 1 Insert tip of spring bar into lug hole. Hold lever back, align spring bar with lug hole and release lever until it clicks. Repeat for top and bottom lugs.
- 2 Slide strap through spring bars and pull carefully.
- 3 Slide strap through back ring, and pull carefully.