|Case colour||Gold brushed stainless steel|
|Strap width||24mm x 22mm|
|Strap colour||Black genuine leather|
|Dial Colour||Matte black|
|Glass||Sapphire Crystal Glass|
|Movement||Miyota Japanese Movement|
|Water Resistance||5 ATM (Rain resistant)|
|Functions||Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Date, 24-hour, 30-minute timer, and 60-second timer|
The Stato is stately, refined and classic, featuring gold stainless steel casing, a matte black dial and gold hands. The standard configuration features a black genuine leather strap that is interchangeable to match your preferences. The Stato timepiece is an excellent choice for formal occasions or for daily wear that subtly commands attention.
- Interchangeable Strap: Yes (2 choices)
- Glass: Sapphire Crystal Glass
- Movement: Miyota Japanese Movement
- Battery: Sony SR626SW
- Water Resistance: 3ATM (withstands light rain)
- 1 Insert tip of spring bar into lug hole, while holding lever back.
- 2 Align spring bar with second lug hole, and release the lever until it clicks. Repeat for both straps sections.