|Gold brushed stainless steel
|Navy blue nylon
|Matte black dial
|Sapphire Crystal Glass
|Miyota Japanese Movement
|5 ATM (Rain resistant)
|Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Date, 24-hour, 30-minute timer, and 60-second timer
Oceania is a twist on the classic Stato watch, featuring gold stainless steel casing, a matte black dial and gold hands. The standard configuration features a navy blue nylon strap that is interchangeable to match your preferences. The Oceania is elegant and brilliant, while maintaining a classic look, making this timepiece a versatile addition to your wardrobe for formal occasions or the daily grind.
- Interchangeable Strap: Yes (2 choices)
- Glass: Sapphire Crystal Glass
- Movement: Miyota Japanese Movement
- Battery: Sony SR626SW
- Water Resistance: 3ATM (withstands light rain)
- 1 Insert tip of spring bar into lug hole. Hold lever back, align spring bar with lug hole and release lever until it clicks. Repeat for top and bottom lugs.
- 2 Slide strap through spring bars and pull carefully.
- 3 Slide strap through back ring, and pull carefully.