|Case colour||Silver brushed stainless steel|
|Strap width||22mm x 20mm|
|Strap colour||Dark brown genuine leather|
|Dial Colour||Dark green|
|Hour/Minute Hands||Silver with green luminescence|
|Glass||Sapphire Crystal Glass|
|Movement||Miyota Japanese Movement|
|Water Resistance||5 ATM (Rain resistant)|
|Functions||Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Date, 24-hour, 30-minute timer, and 60-second timer|
The Planner is designed in classic style with adventure in mind, featuring a silver stainless steel casing, dark green dial with chronograph function and silver hands with green luminescence. The standard configuration features a dark brown genuine leather strap that is interchangeable to match your preferences. The Pioneer is the perfect wrist fashion for the person who doesn’t like to fit into a mold but thinks and acts outside the box.
- Interchangeable Strap: Yes (2 choices)
- Glass: Sapphire Crystal Glass
- Movement: Miyota Japanese Movement
- Battery: Sony SR621SW
- Water Resistance: 5ATM (withstands light rain and splashes)
- 1 Insert tip of spring bar into lug hole, while holding lever back.
- 2 Align spring bar with second lug hole, and release the lever until it clicks. Repeat for both straps sections.