|Black brushed stainless steel
|Army green nylon
|Black with green luminescence
|Sapphire Crystal Glass
|Miyota Japanese Movement
|5 ATM (Rain resistant)
|Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Date, 24-hour, 30-minute timer, and 60-second timer
The Trooper watch is bold, stylish, and ready for an adventure with military inspiration and chronograph functionality. The watch is designed with a black steel casing, matte black or frost white dial and a second hand that pops with color. The standard configuration features an army green nylon strap that is interchangeable to match your preferences. The Trooper is a highly versatile watch that can be dressed up or down, and equipped to handle the city grind or your next outdoor adventure.
- Interchangeable Strap: Yes (3 choices)
- Glass: Sapphire Crystal Glass
- Movement: Miyota Japanese Movement
- Battery: Sony SR621SW
- Water Resistance: 5ATM (withstands light rain and splashes)
- 1 Insert tip of spring bar into lug hole. Hold lever back, align spring bar with lug hole and release lever until it clicks. Repeat for top and bottom lugs.
- 2 Slide strap through spring bars and pull carefully.
- 3 Slide strap through back ring, and pull carefully.